if you want some incredible gaming experience skating with your PC Joystick, then you need to check out the X360ce Settings for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2. I have not really played a lot of skating games lately, but the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 is a Blast. The game features some incredible skating scenes, and so far, it is the best skating game I have gotten my hands on. Now, if you want to have some fun skating on the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 using your PC, and you are having issues with your PC joystick setup, then you need to check the X360ce Settings for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.
To begin with, as a PC gamer, an Xbox 360 controller is the best and recommended controller if you want to play any game at all. With the controller, you would not have to go through any problem of Controller. But if you do not have one, and still want to play the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 then you do not have to worry because I would be helping you with that in this content, using the X360ce Emulator.
The X360ce Emulator is the best Emulator available when it comes to setting PC joysticks. A lot of people are making use of this Joystick Emulator, and I have even tried it out a few times, and it seems to work even better than most of the other ones I have used. Well not to worry, if you want to make use of X360ce for your skating gaming experience then expect everything you need from this content.
How to Download X360ce Emulator
The first thing you need when setting the X360ce Emulator is to download it. The Emulator is not hard to get Emulator, and I would be giving you the steps on how to download it in this content below. The best part of download this emulator is that it requires a lesser amount of Bandwidth. Steps to download the Emulator includes:
- First, enter x360ce.com on your browser
- When the x360ce official site opens, you would find the x360ce Emulator at the top of the site for download, click it
- Make sure to click the 64bit version because Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 is a 64bit game.
- Once you click it, your download would begin immediately and end in a matter of seconds.
And with that, the emulator is on your PC. Just extract the downloaded file to begin your settings.
X360ce Settings for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
If you have been setting Controllers using the X360ce before, then this process is that important because no extra tweak is required to get the Emulator and your controller working fine with your game. But if it is your first time, the follow the steps I would be giving you below:
- Open the emulator that you downloaded and extracted (make sure it is the 64bit version)
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears on the dialog box to proceed
- select “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for configuration
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if everything fits perfectly by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed for you.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you use the record option
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once you have saved it, close the Emulator and copy the Emulator, including all the dll files created to the file location of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2. And with that, you are set to make use of your PC joystick.