If you are a PC gamer, and you are looking forward to playing the recent Star Wars game, then you need the X360ce Settings for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. If you have seen Star Wars which happens to be one of the greatest movies of all time, as a big fan you would definitely want to try out the game. This Star Wars games would give you the telepathic abilities, power to send lightning, and all other interesting abilities a JEDI has that made you love the movie. well, you can enjoy all that using your USB controller with the help of the X360ce Emulator. That is if you do not have an Xbox Controller.
The game is one of the most interesting games so far, and you should not miss out on playing it if you are a fan of Star Wars. With that stated, if a USB controller is what you have, and you need to get the maximum experience of the game using your controller, then you really need to check out this content because you would be getting more than you bargained for in this article. Before we get to the X360ce Settings for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, you need to know that it does not require any special skill to get the controller to work, just follow the steps in this content.
How to Download X360ce
Before proceeding to set your controller using this emulator, first, you need to download the Emulator. So far, download the emulator would cost you nothing more than kilobytes of your Bandwidth, meaning you do not require a lot of Bandwidth to download the emulator. Now that stated, the steps to downloading the X360ce Emulator is stated below:
- First, open your browser, and enter the URL x360ce.com
- Click enter and once the site opens, you would be given a preview of what the emulator looks like and other details.
- At the top of the site, you would find a different version of the X360ce
- Download the 64bit version by clicking the one with 64bit.
With that, your download would begin and finish in no time. Once you have the emulator, you are set to play your game using your USB controller because only the settings remain.
X360ce Settings for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Unlike other settings, the X360ce Settings for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, remains the same, now extra tweaking is needed, so if you have been setting your controller using the X360ce emulator then you do not need this information below. But in case you are new to this; follow the steps I would be giving you below:
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, open it.
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the Create on the screen when it appears
- Select “Search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish searching, then click finish.
- With that, you would be required to set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and make it ready for configuration
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if everything fits by clicking the icons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed for you.
- If it does not fit perfectly, you can reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. I recommend using the record option available when you click a button.
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
- Copy and paste the controller icon including the .dll file created to the “file location of the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
And with that, you would be enjoying your favourite game in no time playing as your favourite Star Wars heroes (a JEDI) in no time. Trust me, playing Star Wars is really very interesting.