As a fan of PC gaming, you play your games with an Xbox controller and you want to play the Shadow of the Tomb Raider, then expect X360ce settings for your USB controller from this content. For quite some time now I have been making use of an Xbox controller, but before that, I had to stick with a USB controller for my PC because the Xbox 360 controller was pretty expensive. At the time I Had to play most of my games using the USB controller, and one of the games I played was the Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
At first, when I tried to connect the USB controller using the X360ce Emulator, it did not function as planned. I started having issues since I could not play a perfect game. If you have been playing games using a USB controller and the X360ce emulator, you might have experienced what I went through. But, with enough research, I got what I need and I finished the game using the right setting and a well-functioning controller. And with that, I would be giving you the X360ce Settings for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, so you can have a good time playing the game.
Before we get to X360ce Settings for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, let me basically enlighten you on how to set X360ce if you have not done it before. Well, the process is not so complicating, I know a lot of us must have done this severally, and if you have, feel free to skip this process. But if you need to learn how to go around it, then follow the steps I would be giving you below. Steps to setting X360ce includes:
First, you would need to download the file, so follow this process and download it:
- To set X360ce on your controller to functions perfectly for almost every game on PC, first, you need to download the Emulator. You can do that via this link.
- On the site, you would find two, download the one for 32bit if the game you want to use it for is a 32-bit game while downloading 64bit for 64bit games.
How to Setup the X360ce on Your PC
- Once you have downloaded it, extract it using your WinRAR or any other available extracting software.
- Once it has been extracted, open the extracted folder and run the X360ce app as “Administrator”.
- Once it opens, create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the Create icon
- Select “Search automatically for settings”
- Click next
- Wait for it to finish searching then click finish.
- With that, you would now have to set the controller, but first, click Auto to fill up the controller option and make it ready for configuring.
- Once it is ready for configuration, do that using the controller option on the sides of the settings page. The best way to set the controller is using the record option available when you click a button.
- Once you are done settings, click save and you are ready to make use of it.
- Copy and paste the controller icon including the .dll file created to the “file location of the game you want to play and that is it.
NOTE: Before setting the X360ce, make sure your controller is connected or you would be wasting your time.
The thing is, this setting does not exactly work for all games available on PC, Shadow of the Tomb Raider included. And below I would be giving you how to configure it to work perfectly.
X360ce Settings for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Now when it comes to setting the controller for the Shadow of the Tomb Raider, there is not much to do, as a matter of fact, you do not have to possess any special skill to do this. As a matter of fact, I would be making it a lot easier. To Tweak the settings, all you have to do us follow the steps stated below.
Once you have finished setting the controller using the steps stated above, follow these steps to make the controller function perfectly:
- First, you need to install Xoutput Software for game drivers
- The add key mapping like the one in the picture below.
- Close it and click start
With this, you would be playing your Shadow of the Tomb raider perfectly fine. I have tried out this process, and it worked perfectly fine for me, so do not hesitate to try it out.
NOTE: For Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Download the 64Bit version of the X360ce.