Spotify is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world of music today. As a matter of fact, many music lovers prefer to use these digital music streaming platforms to listen and create their playlist rather than downloading from the internet, there are plausible reasons for this which we shall be discussing later on, but for the topic of this course, we shall be sharing our opinion on how to use Spotify in Nigeria on Android.
How to use Spotify in Nigeria on Android Phones
Before we discuss how to use Spotify in Nigeria on Android, users should have it at the back of their mind that Spotify is not yet available in Nigeria. Anyways, permit me to share with you some of the reasons why choosing digital music streaming apps such as Spotify and the likes are preferable to good old internet downloads. Some of these reasons include:
- You’re listening to the raw, unaltered version of the song the way the artist sang it, no alterations, cracks or anything of the sort that we often get from the internet
- High definition sound and audio quality
- Saves you the stress of downloading to your device memory, giving your device space for other stuff.
- Allows you to get notification from your favorite artist once they release a project ( song, album, E.P, etc. )
Music is a universal language understood by everyone, I don’t need to understand the language of a song playing, all that is needed that the songs bring its kind of energy that feeds the soul, which then determines the action of the Listener. Using the Spotify app on your device, there are categories of songs to fit any mood you find yourself at any given time of the day. They have categories like love, motivational, religion, sober, sad, electric, sports, blues, and so on. Trust me when I say using the Spotify app is a different kind of energy that comes along with listening to songs.
How to Download Spotify in Nigeria on Android Phones
Hey guys, before we start, you need to know that the use of Spotify is not available in all countries in the world, Nigeria inclusive, so before heading to play store to download Spotify, you may need to get a good VPN that’ll help cloud your real location, on the VPN, it’s always preferable to use the United States or the United kingdom as almost all services are available in these two countries. After activating your VPN, you’re then set to move to the next step, which is downloading the Spotify app.
Now to the topic of the day, downloading the app is quite easy and with a decent internet connection, you should get the app up and ready on your Android device in no time. Below are the steps to guide you through the process:
- Launch the Google play store on your device
- Tap on the search bar at the top center of the homepage of Play Store to engage and enter the keyword ‘Spotify’
- Tap on the Spotify icon, its symbol is a dark green circle with black three horizontal lines inside of the green circle.
- Tap on install to begin the download
Once the app download is complete, it installs automatically to your Android device and you’re set to go.