People buy and sell things online via platforms that offer options to so. Popular platforms like Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and AliExpress are well known for providing this kind of service. Thanks to social media’s users can easily socialize and also sell things online. Facebook is a top choice when it comes to this kind of service. That’s why users need to learn how to sell on Facebook marketplace.
Looking for how to sell on Facebook marketplace? Thanks to Facebook easily accessible option, users that reside in locations that the marketplace option is active on will be able to start selling on Facebook marketplace after reading this article. Yes, with this article users will be able to start using Facebook to sell products through the marketplace page.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
There are lots of Facebook account owners searching for how to sell on Facebook free. Many of these users reside in a location that Facebook marketplace service is available on. Well, users that find themselves searching for solutions regarding selling on Facebook market page can do this via the following.
- Computer web browser.
- Mobile device web browser.
- Android or iPhone Facebook App.
Users with either of the above device will be able to sell things through Facebook marketplace as long as the option is available to use on their location.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace Mobile Web Browser
With the following steps, users with mobile devices can start using Facebook to sell products via the marketplace option.
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Launch your mobile device web browser.
- Open the Facebook mobile website with the URL www.facebook.com.
- Complete Facebook login if necessary.
- Tap the Marketplace icon on the Facebook homepage.
- Tap the Selling option in the top right corner of the web page.
- Select what you are listing.
- Input details of the item you are listing. The details include title, price, your location, and category of the item you want to sell.
- Tap the Photo option to upload an image of the item you want to sell.
- Tap the Next option.
After the above steps, the user’s item for sale will be listed publicly on Facebook. People will be able to see the item for sale on Facebook news feed, search and other places.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace Via Computer or Desktop Browser
Users can also use marketplace to sell things through a computer web browser. There is no much difference between the steps applied here with that applied on mobile device web browsers. The only difference is how to get Facebook marketplace icon on the computer. Users will find the marketplace icon on the left sidebar on the Facebook news feed section.