Buying and selling is something people do every day be it physically or online. Although people feel using e-commerce services is easier than physically walking into stores nowadays. Yes, users can now buy and sell anything they like without going anywhere or meeting anybody physically. One great place users can do this is on social media, and Facebook is a great place to use. Now, that why users seek for how to sell locally on Facebook app and website.
When it comes to comes to ways on how to sell locally on Facebook app and Facebook.com website, users can rely on the Facebook marketplace. Although, they are many other selling services on Facebook users can use but the Facebook marketplace will help users reach out to customers around their locality or current location.
How To Sell Locally On Facebook Marketplace
They are many buy sell trade options to use on Facebook app and website, but selling on Facebook marketplace is lucrative. Yes, users searching for how to sell things locally can use the marketplace option on Facebook.com or Facebook app. Users get to upload or list products for sale on Facebook marketplace categories. Users can sell thing online with Facebook marketplace through the following.
- Facebook website.
- Facebook App.
The above is Facebook platforms users can use to sell things online via the Facebook marketplace. Selling on the Facebook marketplace is something Facebook business account owners can do to target their product services to a particular location.
How To Sell Locally On Facebook Marketplace On PC – Facebook.com
Both Facebook Business Account owners can sell on Facebook website with the marketplace option. To do this users have to check out selling with Facebook rules to know if it’s okay to sell their products on Facebook. If it’s okay for users to sell their products, with the following steps below users will know how to sell locally on Facebook marketplace on PC.
- Connect your device PC to an active internet connection.
- Launch your PC web browser.
- Open the Facebook website with the URL www.facebook.com on the web browser.
- Complete Facebook login if necessary.
- Click the shop icon on the left sidebar to open Facebook marketplace.
- Click the Sell Something option on the left sidebar.
- Input the name of the item you want to sell.
- Enter a Facebook price you want to sell the item for.
- Enter the location of the item.
- Select the Facebook marketplace category you want to put your item under.
- Upload an image of the item you want to sell.
- Click the Post button.
Immediately after the above steps, the products will appear under the Facebook marketplace categories the user selected in the above steps. Users will begin to receive messages from buyers with interest in the item for sale. Users can also use the above steps to sell locally on Facebook app with the marketplace option.