People are continually getting educated about the Internet and its application in virtually everything we see around. The Internet is gradually becoming or if not already a tool that we can hardly live without. The application of the Internet regarding business is now well received by people since the advent of Google my Business. So, if you’re looking for how to register your business on Google, stay with me.
Have you ever given a thought, concerning how to register your business on Google? If you have a good business going on well for you, that’s good news. But talking about the relevance of the Internet. You see, there is a huge advantage that comes with registering your business on Google. In fact, the advantages that may take years to achieve if you decide to use the traditional way of business.
Benefits You Get After Registering Your Business on Google
This is for people looking for how to register your business on Google. What it simply entails is just going through a few processes online. Once done, your business will begin to appear on the search results page of Google. Yes, your business appears on Google search, when any search is made that relates to kind of business you do. Business owners stand to enjoy a lot of benefits from these as getting your business registered on Google will help:
- Get you more customers through your business profile registered on Google.
- You establish a good relationship between customers and your business online.
- You know how many people discovered your business online.
Getting Started on How to Register Your Business on Google
Registering your business on Google is quite easy. Yes, you just need to know the right steps and buttons to push to achieve this. Follow the steps below to give you an idea on getting started on how to register your business on Google.
- The first thing to do is to open a personal Gmail account for your business.
- After opening your business Gmail account, head on to google.com/services and click on “ Google Places “.
- On the next page, click in “ add new business “
- You will be taken to a page where you will fill out your business information such as your business phone number, name, etc. You can also add other information such as your business open hours, payments and other things.
- When you’re done with filling out your business information, click on “ submit “.
After clicking the submit button, a confirmation pin will be sent to your business number or Gmail. Upon confirmation, your business should appear on Google my Business and readily available for people to see, twelve hours from your confirmation.