While many physical businesses are doing well financially, businesses with an online orientation are doing even better these days, since the advent of Google My Business, a feature that allow people’s business to show on Google map, a lot of people, including my very self, as I also once thought, have been thinking of “how to list my business on Google”, as a matter of fact, this thought is one that comes to mind of every business owner who wishes to expand their business online, to be seen by more people.
After breeding the idea of “how to list my business on Google “, what comes to mind is to make such searches on Google, the Google map has a feature that helps to make people business reflect on Google map. This is one of the many ways to gain more customers as people get to see your business online, with a very high probability of patronizing you in just a matter of time.
How to list my business on Google Search Engine | Importance of Google my Business
After many thoughts on how to list my business on Google with Google my business feature, It’s certain that there are many ways in which this tool can actually be beneficial to you and your business at large. Some of these ways include :
- Gaining instant trust from people.
- More visitors to your website.
- Increase in sales.
- More engagement with customers.
This is just a few of the advantages you get listing your business on Google through Google my Business along with many other benefits to help grow your business.
Tips on how to list my business on Google
So, If you wish to have your business popping up on Google map, here are a few things to do order to get it done :
- Set up a new Google account and head on to google.com/business and click on “ start now “ to get start.
- Enter a name, location and service area of your business respectively in the spaces provided.
- Select your business category.
- Add your business contact number and your website URL, if you have one.
- Complete your verification through phone verification, email verification or postcard verification.
After verifying your business listings officially, you can now modify your Google my Business by giving a detailed business description, adding photos and videos, employ Google’s Q&As menu to relate well with your audience and even encourage your customers to follow you on Google maps.