Facebook Community Market Place Buy Sell Rules Near Me – Facebook Local Advertiser Marketplace Community Nearby Me. The Facebook community market is just like the community market in your neighborhood but with the difference that it is online. The Facebook community market allows anyone to sell everything with the exception of hard drugs, alcohol, healthcare items and tools, gift cards and some other items.
The Facebook community market is free to enter and exit market, on the Facebook community market you can wish to restrict your sales to only a particular location or you can expand to many other locations, but if you are expanding to other places other than your location you will have to take care of the delivery yourself.
The Facebook community market is available to only Facebook users and users younger than 18 years old are not allowed to access the community. The Facebook community market is not just for sales, you can also buy from the community market, to buy, all you have to do is click on the buy icon and chat with the seller to negotiate a price and pick up or delivery. After paying for an item and that item doesn’t get delivered to you or what got delivered to you is inferior to what you paid for, you can always report that seller to Facebook.
Facebook Community Market | Report a Seller
To report a seller on the Facebook community market just take a few steps, but before reporting a seller you should first try to contact that seller and make a complaint then request for a refund or a replacement of the item, then if the buyer doesn’t make any move towards your complaint you can go ahead and report the seller using the steps below
- Open your Facebook app or Facebook web
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Click the listing you want to make a report on
- Navigate and browse for the item you want to report
- Click report item
A set of instructions will be displayed, follow it carefully and provide all the necessary information to make your report.
Facebook Community Market Place Rules
In the Facebook community market, there are rules to be followed, these rules are called the Facebook market place rules and are as follows
- Physical items are the only items to be sold on the Facebook marketplace and each item must match its description and photo
- Animals are not allowed in the community market
- Explosives, weapons, and ammunition are not allowed to be sold
- Alcohol and hard drinks should not be sold
- No sales of adult contents
- Healthcare items and materials are not allowed
- No sales of event cards and gift cards
These rules are to be adhered to and if violated there’s a penalty for anyone who violates it. These rules are created to keep the marketplace friendly.