Facebook avatar is the latest feature on Facebook that got all its users wowed. If you are not new to Facebook you probably must have heard about the Facebook dating feature released 2 years ago. And now, Facebook has created a new feature call the Facebook avatar, telling you how interested Facebook is about all its users. the Avatar app is not just another random feature on Facebook, but something that would blow your mind. The Facebook avatar is more like the “you emoji”, Yes, You get to setup your own Avatar on Facebook and instead of commenting, and chatting with emojis, you use the Avatar you created instead.
There is more to Facebook Avatar setup than you know, if you have seen the feature and have used it then you should know how interesting the Facebook avatar Feature can be. The feature does not just help you text and comment on Facebook, but also Facebook has made it possible for users to make use of the avatar on other social media platform. in this article, I would be giving you more than just what Facebook avatar is, but also how to set up Facebook Avatar on your Facebook and more.
Facebook Avatar Setup Review
Facebook Avatar Creator App is the major thing you need to do in other for you to setup your own cartoon-like emoji character. The app is not just an ordinary app, Facebook made sure to add enough options on the app to help users create a nice and perfect lookalike avatar for themselves. Everyone on Facebook who has been designing their own avatar has confirmed the usefulness and you can even see it showing in the avatar they designed.
How to Access Facebook Avatar Creator App
Accessing the avatar app is not so hard. The step is as easy as accessing Facebook gaming. But, in other to access Facebook avatar app, you must be doing it on your Facebook mobile app. With that said, steps on how to access Facebook avatar app is stated below:
- First, open your Facebook app,
- Then click the menu icon at the top left
- On the menu click to see more
- And then you would find the app, finally, click it and you would be in the app.
How to Set up Your Very Own Facebook Avatar Emoji
Setting up your Facebook avatar is not so hard, lots of users have done it so it should not be so hard with you. but in case you find it hard to set up, follow the steps stated below:
- Once you are in the avatar app, select avatars
- Tap the “next” icon and then get started
- First, pick your preferred skin colour out of the 27 options laid down for you to choose from
- Once your skin tone is selected, click next
- Select the hairstyle for your avatar. you can make it long, short or medium among the varieties of hairstyle available. Once you have selected your preferred avatar, tap your preferred “colour”
- Next the face of your avatar, on this point you would be required to select the face shape, complexion and face lines.
- Once you have done that, tap the eye icon and select an eye, eye colour and lash length. Once you are done with that, move on to the brow shape and colour. you are free to add glasses if you want
- Select the nose shape, lips, lips colour and facial hair then next
- Select your preferred body shape and outfit. You would be giving the option to add some other items.
- Once you are done with customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark icon in the top right corner. Tap Next and then done.
Once you are done, you can access your avatar with the smiley face icon on the write a comment and messenger. The avatar would give you a better expression than you expected