Today, there are many challenges in posting adverts and getting these adverts to be seen by the target audiences. Thanks to the Internet, and of course, Facebook, which happens to be the best place to get your target audience. Yes, users can do this on just about any ad they wish to post. As a Facebook advertising manager, there are some basic skills and knowledge that keeps you in your job frontline. We shall be discussing them in this article.
A Facebook advertising manager is one who has the skill and responsibility of posting relevant ads and also getting these ads to be seen by an audience. A Facebook advertising manager can either be self-employed or may be an employee of an individual or an organization. In fact, your productivity as a Facebook advertising manager is what builds your reputation and standards to other potential customers.
Facebook Advertiser Manager | Starting as a Facebook Advertising Manager
There’s always a first time for everything. People who are looking for means to become good advertising managers can actualize that dream using Facebook. Users can take advantage of the billions of users that use Facebook on a daily basis. As long as you understand the rudiments on posting ads on Facebook, in time you’ll become a pro.
As a potential Facebook advertising manager, you may want to start by having your own Facebook business page. Users can click here to start the opening process of their Facebook business page. A Facebook business page can also serve as a means to advertise. This is one important tool every Facebook advertising manager needs to be familiar with.
How to Post a Good Advert on Facebook
Now, getting down to the basic steps to post a good advert on Facebook and also getting paid for it, here are the basic steps :
- Set up an active Internet connection on your device and log on to Facebook at www.facebook.com.
- Use this link to access Facebook ads manager page.
- Select the campaign tab click on the create button to start.
- In this page, you are to the objective you prefer. Note that your options will vary according to the objectives you prefer.
- After choosing the objective you prefer, choose a name for your campaign. You may choose to turn on the budget Optimization option or not, as it is optional.
- Now, fill out the necessary details required in setting up your Facebook ad account and click on “set up ad account“. After this, you may now proceed to the Facebook audience target page where you are to choose the name of the Facebook ad campaign and the Facebook page they wish to run and promote respectively.
- Now that you select your target audience, you may now have to select your Facebook ad placement and choose a budget and run time you wish to make your ad run. Then click “ continue “.
- One more step, before completing the whole process, choose a format of how you want your Facebook ad campaign to run. After selecting this format, you may now go on to click “ confirm “.
After following the steps above, you will successfully create a good Facebook advert using the Facebook ads manager. As a Facebook advertising manager, you want to make sure that the pictures and videos you’re using are of good quality as this will help pass more visual information to your target audience.