As a Call of Duty Franchise fan, if you want to play the latest call of duty in your PC, then you would need the X360ce Settings for Call of Duty: Warzone. Over the years, call of duty has always been one of the best games played by millions of fans, and now that the Warzone is out, I bet you would want to play it by all means, especially using a Controller. Well, that is the reason why the content was created, I have seen a lot of issues with people trying to make use of their controller for the game, and I am here to provide the solution that they are looking for.
The solution to the controller problem that I would be giving you in this article works most especially with a PC joystick. So, if you have a PC joystick, and you want to play the Call of Duty: Warzone game using your controller so bad, then this content would provide a solution you need so bad.
What you need to get your controller working fine is the X360ce Settings for Call of Duty: Warzone. I recommend that all players of the game should make use of an Xbox 360 controller, but if affording one is a problem for some of us, you should be looking forward to X360ce. In case you are hearing about the X360ce controller for the first time, it is an Emulator that Emulates a PC joystick as an Xbox 360 controller to make it function perfectly while playing your game, and it would provide the solution you need. And for that reason, I would be giving you the X360ce Settings for Call of Duty: Warzone.
How to Download X360ce Emulator
To set your controller using the Emulator, first, you need to get the emulator on your PC. To download it is very easy, all you are required to do is to follow the process stated below and in no time, the emulator would be on your PC. The steps on how to download X360ce Emulator is stated below:
- First, open your browser, and enter x360ce.com
- The site would open with three options of X360ce emulator to download
- The Call of Duty: Warzone is a 64bit game, so click the 64bit download option.
Once you click it, your download would begin and be done in a matter of seconds. And with that, you have just downloaded the X360ce emulator on your PC.
X360ce Settings for Call of Duty: Warzone
Now to the steps we have all been waiting for, the X360ce Settings for Call of Duty: Warzone. As you have suspected, you would need some extra tweaking even after setting the X360ce. So, if you have been making use of X360ce before, you would still need this content. Steps on how to set the X360ce emulator for Call of duty: Warzone includes:
- Open the emulator, extract it and open the folder
- Click the X360ce emulator icon to begin the settings
- When it opens, Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears on the dialog box
- select the “Search automatically for settings” icon
- and Click next
- Wait for the search to be concluded, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” to fill up the controller option and get it ready for configuration
- Once it has been filled up, check it to see if the buttons fit perfectly by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed for you.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page.
- Use the record option for a much better setting
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
- After saving it, close the emulator app, and copy the Xinput 1_3.dll to your Desktop
- Rename it from Xinput 1_3.dll to Xinput9_ 1_0.dll and copy it back to the X360ce folder.
- Once you have done that, copy the X360ce app and all the .dll file including the Xinput 1_3.dll and the Xinput9_ 1_0.dll to the “file location folder” of the Call of Duty: Warzone.
Once you paste it there, your controller would be ready for use. So, if you have been looking forward to setting your controller, then this content has solved your problem.